Monday, May 15, 2006

Anything Geospatial

Good morning! Another week begins....it's going to be another busy one. I spent most of my weekend working (and sleeping, cleaning, riding my bike and consuming adult beverages). I'm tired of the budget!! Anyway, I spoke with my girlfriend and the fires continue to burn in the Yucatan. She is fine, but she can't do any field research because of the smoke (it makes her sick). I sure hope this will clear up so she can get the data she needs adn come home. I would hate for her to have to work on another thesis.

Anything Geospatial is the blog of Glenn Letham from the great GISuser.com. "Glenn is the founder & Managing Editor, of GISuser.com, LBSzone.com & SymbianOne. Having more than 15 years of experience with Geospatial technologies & GIS, Glenn is well known as the founder and publisher of the first popular daily GIS/geospatial news publication. Glenn is Internationally recognized as a leading media analyst for geospatial & mobile technologies and is well connected throughout the industry. He has worked as a GIS consultant on numerous projects, authored many articles and publications which can be found in numerous popular GIS and related industry online and print publications." If you haven't taken a look at his blog please do so. His blog and GISuser.com are both resources I use to find content for my blog. You can also get a daily email from Anything Geospatial (similar to the one found on the bottom right of my page). You can also get the daily newsletter from GISuser.com. Check it out at www.anygeo.com. 13 Days!

No comments:

Planet Geospatial

ESRI.com - News

GISUser.com - The complete GIS, LBS, and Geospatial Technology Resource

A VerySpatial Podcast