Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Frappr

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! I'll be out of the office till Monday so no posts till then. I'm leaving for the great City of Austin after work to enjoy my Holiday with the family. I'll try not to O.D. on the tryptophan!

Frappr is a cool site that lets you share and create maps on the internet using Google Maps. Or in their words, "Create maps for your group, share your favorite locations, or just explore!". You can also post and share pictures with an option to "map it!" I will be posting various pictures from different travels and events. I also created a map where I am inviting folks to post their location and picture. Please do so at http://www.frappr.com/gisgeoblog. You can also find the link and a picture slideshow at the bottom of the blog. You can find out more at www.frappr.com. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Planet Geospatial

ESRI.com - News

GISUser.com - The complete GIS, LBS, and Geospatial Technology Resource

A VerySpatial Podcast