Wednesday, November 02, 2005

GISuser


I'm back!! Did you miss me? I've finally uncovered myself from the mountain of work so that I can post again. GIS Day preparations are starting to come together so life is good.

I'm going to talk about GISuser.com today. GISuser.com is the most comprehensive, current, and information-rich resource for the GIS, mapping, GPS, geopositioning, and geospatial technology user. They have GIS news, tutorials, software reviews, GIS job listings, RFPs, webmaps, free tools, community discussion, newsletters, data, etc. etc. I also enjopy their daily newsletter which is always quite informative. Take a look at www.gisuser.com. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Planet Geospatial

ESRI.com - News

GISUser.com - The complete GIS, LBS, and Geospatial Technology Resource

A VerySpatial Podcast