Tuesday, October 11, 2005

South Central Arc User Group

I'm back! Monday was hectic since it was my first day back from San Antonio. I'll do my best to post everyday, but things happen.

As I get back into the swing of things, I thought it would be a good time to talk about another organization that I am involved with. The South Central Arc User Group (SCAUG) is an organization dedicated to the benefit of users of ESRI's Geographic Information software in the states of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Puerto Rico and the Cayman Islands. Unfortunately, we don't have any members from Puerto Rico or the Cayman Islands, but I am working on it. SCAUG is a great group that is very active and has alot of fun. We have a yearly conference that attracts about 200 users. It includes users presentations, training, vendors, etc. This years' conference will be held in Fort Worth in February. I will give a recap on the GeoBlog after the coference. Please take a look at SCAUG's excellent website (www.scaug.org) which is one the duties I am responsible for.

No comments:

Planet Geospatial

ESRI.com - News

GISUser.com - The complete GIS, LBS, and Geospatial Technology Resource

A VerySpatial Podcast