Thursday, October 20, 2005

United States Census Bureau

I am off to San Antonio after work today for a SCAUG meeting at the ESRI Regional Office. It will be nice to see the SCAUG crew again. On Saturday, the girlfriend and I are going to the Texas Renaissance Festival. If you have never been, it is an incredible experience. I feel like I am walking back into the 16th Century as I enter the World's largest Renaissance theme park (www.texrenfest.com).

If you haven't used Census data your Geography Professor needs to be fired!! The United States Census Bureau provides a wealth of data. If you are mapping something people related, you should look into this website. You can find MUCH more information at www.census.gov. Have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Planet Geospatial

ESRI.com - News

GISUser.com - The complete GIS, LBS, and Geospatial Technology Resource

A VerySpatial Podcast