Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Platial

Good Morning! I have a demo on a TopCon GPS unit this afternoon. If you have any experience with this company or its' products please give me some feedback. ESRI released some big news yesterday. They announced ArcWeb Explorer Beta. I've taken it for a spin and I'm not impressed. I hope they do some major work on it. They also announced that you can now sign up for the annual user conference that will be in August. Have a good day!

Platial enables anyone to find, create and use meaningful maps of Places that matter to them. They hope it can connect people, neighborhoods, cities and countries through a citizen-driven common context that goes beyond geopolitical boundaries. It's similar to other Google Mashups and has a nice look and feel to it. Check it out at www.platial.com.

No comments:

Planet Geospatial

ESRI.com - News

GISUser.com - The complete GIS, LBS, and Geospatial Technology Resource

A VerySpatial Podcast