Friday, June 16, 2006

ESRI Blogs

It's Friday and I don't have any meetings!! I'm running over to Dallas this weekend to check on my rental house. My tenants moved out and I want to see what the condition of the place is. I'm also going to take in my first Texas Rangers game of the season. It figures that the first season that they are doing well I don't go to any games. If they start losing after this weekend don't blame me. Have a great weekend!

ESRI has entered the World of blogs! They only have one out so far, called Geography Matters. It has hit on topics such as A Degree in Geography Just May be the Next "Engineering", My Wonderful World, and Geography Matters to Everyone. Hopefully they will add more blogs in the near future. Check it out at http://blogs.esri.com/roller/blogs.do.

No comments:

Planet Geospatial

ESRI.com - News

GISUser.com - The complete GIS, LBS, and Geospatial Technology Resource

A VerySpatial Podcast