Friday, June 30, 2006

Gmaps 101 - An Introduction to Google Maps & The Google Maps API (Part 3)

What a day! I finished my Intro to ArcGIS class. It always amazes me that I get so tired from teaching. All the questions and talking. I don't know how teachers do that everyday. Anyway, the weekend is here! I don't have any real plans other than cleaning the apartment since my girlfriend will be back in town next Friday! Have a great weekend!

Today, I'm passing on the third and final installment of Gmaps 101 - An Introduction to Google Maps & The Google Maps API from the GISUser. The third part takes you into AJAX (Asynchronous JavaScript + XML) and how it is revolutionizing the user experience of web mapping applications. In addition, they also cover various ways to geocode your data for Google Mapping applications. Check it out at http://www.gisuser.com/content/view/9207/28/. 6 Days!!!

No comments:

Planet Geospatial

ESRI.com - News

GISUser.com - The complete GIS, LBS, and Geospatial Technology Resource

A VerySpatial Podcast