Monday, June 12, 2006

Geo WhitePages

Happy Monday! Another week has began. I've spent most of my morning getting a handle on the numerous projects we have in the works. This afternoon I'm meeting with our Parks department to get an update on our Tree Inventory and update some GPS files for them. My girlfriend told me last night that she is shooting for the end of the month to return home. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

"GeoWhitePages.com provides a free people search service that displays its search results on a map. Instantly find friends and family by performing a Name or Phone search. You can also click on the green census cylinders to give you the 2000 U.S. Census data of the areas your friends or family live." This mashup is too cool! It's great to search for old friends and even see where they are living. Now we can all be Big Brother! Check it out at http://www.geowhitepages.com/.

No comments:

Planet Geospatial

ESRI.com - News

GISUser.com - The complete GIS, LBS, and Geospatial Technology Resource

A VerySpatial Podcast